Vegan Mocha Ice Cubes
We’ve all heard of iced coffee, but have you heard of coffee ice? That’s right, with this easy to make recipe, you can cool off with an iced coffee with coffee ice cubes.
- 1 2/3 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- 1/2-1 Zest of orange (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
Pour your coffee into a saucepan and add the cocoa, coconut palm sugar, orange zest, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, and salt.
Dissolve the sugar and cocoa by cooking on medium heat.
Let cool for 15 minutes.
Whisk the mixture to ensure that the cocoa is dissolved evenly, then pour into an ice cube tray.
Place in the freezer, wait, and enjoy.